SIM Dojo - How to add another contact to an existing supplier
As with every business (and life in general) things can change. Within SIM Dojo if an existing contact for one of your suppliers was to leave / move to another position and you need to add a new contact you can do this via the tool, this will also give the new contact access to the existing questionnaires which have been completed.
You may also be asked by your supplier to 'share access' to your questionnaires.
To add a new contact please follow the below steps:
1) Go onto the Supplier where you wish to add a new contact.
2) Click on the tab which says 'Contact List':
3) Once this page loads, click on the button which says 'Add New Contact':
4) This will then bring a pop up box up where you can fill in their email address, decide their communication and what access they have:
5) Once you have completed this, click 'Submit' and this will send them an invite email.