How to configure Integration with Google SSO
Integration with Google allows your team to sign in to Market Dojo using their Google accounts, and reduces the friction associated with logging in.
- To enable the integration, you will need to have permission to administer Integrations for your company.
- For users to see the integration, you will need a white labelled URL for your company (this can be set up in the Admin>Display settings area of Market Dojo).
- In order to use the integration you will need an account with Google.
Enabling the integration
- Login to Market Dojo
- From the Admin menu, choose 'Integrations'.
- On the integrations page, click the button to add the Google SSO integration
- In the popup that appears, turn on the integration and save
Testing the integration
- Sign out of Market Dojo
- Ensure you are on your companies white labelled url
- You will see a new link below the log in button 'Sign in with Google' - click the link to sign in using your Google Account.
How to configure SSO integration using SAML
How to configure SSO integration using SAML We are pleased to announce that you can integrate Market Dojo with SAML. SAML (Security Access Markup Language) is widely used to provide Single Sign On across different applications. What does SAML do? ...
How to configure SSO integration with Okta
What does Okta do? Okta allow organisations to adminster security centrally. Here is an explainer video of what it means for end users: https://screencast.com/t/GKzEGtJF3VA9 The rest of this guide explains how to use Okta with Market Dojo. Configure ...
How to configure SSO integration with Azure Active Directory
What does Azure Active Directory do? Azure is Microsofts Cloud. Active Directory allows organisations to administer security centrally. By integrating with Azure, users can sign on to Market Dojo using their Microsoft credentials. It helps IT teams ...
How to configure integration with Per Angusta
If you use both Market Dojo and Per Angusta, you can enable integration between the two systems. What this allows you to - move from one to the other without signing in again - create Market Dojo events from inside Per Angusta - report savings from ...